Hamza's MB3

h4mza

Oh wow this is looking absolutely amazing! How she sits on those Dare wheels look perfection. Most of all, I love what you have done to the interior.

So glad you got your car on coilovers, I had mixed suspension on my old mb3. Sleeves on the front and eg springs on mb shocks on the rear. The ride was awful and only a week later I wrote the car off. You can check out my old mb3 thread if you like. Link is below my signature :)

• Like 2

It's an MB dude.

C pillar is the rear on the MB, B pillar is the seatbelt part and A pillar is the front.

Lol I know was only messing, as he said D pillar rather than C pillar :P

• Like 1

So glad you got your car on coilovers, I had mixed suspension on my old mb3. Sleeves on the front and eg springs on mb shocks on the rear. The ride was awful and only a week later I wrote the car off. You can check out my old mb3 thread if you like. Link is below my signature :)

Which started @Krzys' crusade against cheap lows. :lol:

• Like 4

Which started @Krzys' crusade against cheap lows. :lol:

And how! I make a good point even if I do come across a bit harsh :lol:

I showed the misses the d pillar last night.

tc76e89_oh-really-tell-xfdqq9.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the diagram Roj, that clears it up.  :-) Funny how I got confused hehe.

Extended estate version has the D pillar Krzys! :)

Lol this comment.  :mrgreen:

Thanks @vtec2011 Yeah I remember your MB3, sad to see it die that way especially you lowered it after 3 years of owning it. You finally fulfilled some of the staff members wishes on here lol. I was looking for sub £100 coilovers on Facebook page but chances were slim, someone had offered me coilover sleeves, I thought I'd wait for something better but at the same time I remember some one had shared a pic of his beautiful MA which he smashed the next day due to having coilover sleeves. :cry: Then saw your comment about having same problem, so ever since I'm avoiding coilover sleeves forever.  :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Looking superb mate. All the wee details add up to make her look amazing. And those wheels!!!!!!!!!! Did you need any arch wor/camber to get them on there? Always loved those BBs rims. Really suite her well!

Thanks all. @Dave, the wheels fitted straight on. Just had to get spigot rings for them. Although I do have inner tyre wear due to being low so camber kit and arch rolling is next list of the plans.

• Like 1