Maz's Pirates Black VTI Deck.. Sold.. Project Closed..

ammarbm

Your moving very quickly on this!

Full leather, alloys, lowering, Vtis kit! and you said you wanted to take it easy on this one!!

Some nice touches on it.

Would go nice with a turbo fitted to it!

Thanks mate..Yeah picking up pace on the mods now..Once the tickets are booked for Japfest the time flies quickly.. Just over 2 months to go and still so  much needs doing.. I don't need turbo though as it doesn't suit my grandad style driving  rlol.gif1

Holy perturbances! Love those wheels. Made me start looking

Man you were right about the wheels..They do suit the M perfectly.. I will keep an eye if I find another set on facebook or ebay i will let you know ;)

Did ya spigot ringsbfit BTW???

Yeah I got 73.1mm to 64.1mm rings.. They fit perfectly on.. But there is a slight gap between alloy and disc but I think that's probably how the alloys are as I tried even without the rings and there was this tiny gap still there..They seemed to have fitted perfectly..No weird noises coming from them :)

Then @jdmsaq turned up

IMG-20150305-WA0007.jpg

So decided to sort the rear out today..Started by removing the Number plate surround

20150305_155857.jpg

Then removed the H badge and De-wipered :)..Went to look in B&Q for a rubber grommet but couldn't find a proper one so I have ordered one from ebay

FB_IMG_1425575561658.jpg

Also Debadged the Rear completely but I haven't got the pic yet..So color coded number plate recess and H badge :)

20150305_163441.jpg

FB_IMG_1425575020753.jpg

20150305_191918.jpg

20150305_191439.jpg

So I will share the nice looking rear tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Nice! Kinda resembles one of these now...

Just playing. :P Like my ride height is any better at the moment. :lol:

Omg Roj you should be banned from moaning about ride height after how long you have had your mb6 and it's still not lowered :lol:

Omg Roj you should be banned from moaning about ride height after how long you have had your mb6 and it's still not lowered :lol:

I'm kidding! :lol:

It'll be lowered in 2 weeks! Then we can have a party. :P

• Like 1