• 2 weeks later...

So have been flat out and forgot to update this ha il sort pictures out again but engine bay is finished flushed amd sprayed ha waiting on engine to come back from the machine shop and I've had re bumper sprayed and the full wagon Undersealed including inside the arches

And some where along the lines I managed to pick up an ek9 rolling shell in baby blue for 300 quid with a log book all panels looms and dash

And zero rust so I'm working on the two now

Il get pictures up as soon as I can

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I haven't really been on here in a long while ha alot happened really so build took a back seat...

Sold my daily ha the audis gone and I've the ek9 in storage and I'm leaving for England the 1st April for work...

So there has been a change of plan on the build and I sold the k20 

And I'm going to use a k24 instead still guna be turbo it actually finally arrived from America the other day...I have lots of pictures to upload of stuff I have bought and hoarder away to build it in one large go so il be updating this and my instagram over next few days with a load of pictures and the stuff I haven't told people about 

So after toying with the idea and looking into it...me and few mates decided were guna custom make a wide arch kit to work with the deck

Got the idea from the m and m honda hyper kits won't be anything as mad but photos start coming from tomorrow on 

• Like 1