Is that the one that was from down near brands? Must admit, it crossed my mind more than once a a run around for while tubs is getting sorted... Even the tow bar to help with the logistics. 

Nice one 8-)

• Like 1

The colours on the seats look so new 

24 minutes ago, dr_broon said:

Is that the one that was from down near brands? Must admit, it crossed my mind more than once a a run around for while tubs is getting sorted... Even the tow bar to help with the logistics. 

Nice one 8-)

Snooze ya loose!!!! Haha not really. 

He must have posted it up about 2 minutes and I messaged saying I'd take it. Blimey would have been a long drive for you down there was bad enough for me.

• Haha 1

Yeah, would have been a trek and a half :-D

Yeah man!. Just a bit. 

I took my ford down there as was the first time I'd drove since hurt my foot and it's still a bit bad. So thaught the cruise control would help and cheap as chips on fuel tbf. So me mate drove the civic back up. Been out for a blast in it tho. Loving it.

• Like 1

I know it's not the mb6. But sorting all the niggles on the aerodeck. Rear door was stuck shut. I'll tell you something trying to remove a door card with the door shut is a ballache. And trying to open a latch thats snapped internally in a space 2 inch square is even more of a ballache. But it's open. Ordered a replacement along with a bunch of other little bits and bobs it needs. Be a nice motor!

IMG_20200705_195400.jpg

IMG_20200705_204807.jpg

• Like 2

Had a drama. I'm just so glad it happened at home. As blasted roughly a litre of oil in my engine bay.

If happened on the road my engine would be dead 

• Sad 1

IMG_20200710_145142.jpg

• Confused 1

Long overdue wash today. Going to get suspension setup tomorow. Wanted it looking it's best.

I do love it when it's clean, so rediculously shiny. 

IMG_20200710_194712-01.jpeg

IMG_20200710_195040-01.jpeg

IMG_20200710_194744-01.jpeg

IMG_20200710_194915-01.jpeg

IMG_20200710_194532-01.jpeg

• Like 2

IMG_20200710_195151.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

IMG_20200710_145142.jpg

Holy crap, what happened there? 

Super shine going on 8-)

9 hours ago, dr_broon said:

Holy crap, what happened there? 

Wire Clip in the fitting broke. Happened at home luckily. Emptying its oil on the floor. Be game over if happened in the road. 

Car had a fast road setup on it today. Have to say it drives a million times better. Really pleased!

Obviously had a suspension overhaul and this is the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

IMG_20200711_110108.jpg

• Like 1

Wish could have had a nosey under the front but wanted to stay out the way but looks great up on the ramp.

IMG_20200711_110514.jpg

• Like 2

Looks well tidy under there 8-)

• Like 1

Picked up a few friends stuck to the front bumper! Was out with my oldest lad few squirts of throttle every now and again. Very easy to max out 5th gear. 70 to 150 barely takes any time at all. Will get an app to time actually

• Haha 1

IMG_20200712_115151.jpg

• Like 1

What a machine! Liking the sound of the performance mate, and that shine!!! Looks as good underneath as it does on top, a credit to you bud!

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

What a machine! Liking the sound of the performance mate, and that shine!!! Looks as good underneath as it does on top, a credit to you bud!

Cheers Dave I'm really happy how shes coming on. Its a keeper this one.

Do love it.

Could really get yourself in trouble in it tbh.

Its so punchy at motorway speeds. Right in the rev range where the turbos on it and already loaded up. It flies and before you know it your setup to loose your license. I'll calm down now was just getting it out my system :)

• Like 2

gotta be done hasn't it! lol rlol.gif1 I was the same in Ruby.....same in Roxy lol. Only maxed them out once just to see what they could really do and Ruby impressed me (all she had was the stainless cat back and an induction kit) and she hit an indicated 147mph (so in real world probably around 135, maybe 140mph? Roxy i hit just over 150mph, so again, realistically around 145mph, maybe a wee bit more. Bloody shit maself in Roxy though when I looked at speedo, didnt realise we were going so fast and the bugger was still pulling! All on a drag strip obviously, and soooooo much fun!

Main reason I sold Roxy was overly stupid stiff suspension and the fact she was gonna loose me my license!! lol applause.gif1

• Like 1

They really are firm the fn2 my mate has one. Really grown on me tho, nice cars.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KiNK43 said:

They really are firm the fn2 my mate has one. Really grown on me tho, nice cars.

They are really nice cars mate, even he FN1 (TypeS) I had was a stunning car to look at and the interior is amazing. I still think that even though it doesnt have the same power (only 130bhp) the TypeS was the better of the two, certainly easy to live with. The rock hard suspension of the FN2 is what let it down. Lovely car on a super smooth road tho! And quick!

Lovely car and a credit to the effort and money put in. As you said, defo a keeper after all this! I laughed when you nailed it on motorway, we ALL do the same to test the water! I done the same and lifted at about 170. (clock showes 160). Wasnt prepared for the consequences if things went wrong. Instantly slowed! Good buzz tho. You can safely do that on the track with that beast!

• Like 1