Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Timewarp Honda Civic MB6! 18K on clock, but look at the price!

Browsing ebay and found this. Looks amazing condition with only 18.000 miles on the clock, two owners from new. Very hard to find one like this, but don't think I could justify.........£6495 for an MB6! Still, would love to own this. 8-)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-1-8-VTI-Very-Low-Mileage-ONLY-18K-Service-History-Lot-of-paperwork/233074530457?hash=item3644531899:g:VQUAAOSwTY9buQTO:rk:4:pf:0

Pic of the car

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 2

Shame it's not an aerodeck :P

I'd like to see what it's like underneath thought. Could still be bad, all depends where it's been stored all it's life 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crikey! 

That's one box fresh mb6! Barely ran in. 

Six and a half is a lot, but if it's a good as it seems.... 

Still probably too steep though. 

I wonder if the iabs have ever opened :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dmrichards said:

Shame it's not an aerodeck :P

:lol:

Seen this a few times, price was well over £7K to start with! 

Does look really mint though, I'd love one that still feels new despite being 20 years old. 

• Like 1

However just noticed, front lip is missing? :-? Didn't all MB6's leave the factory with a front lip? Maybe a story behind that if so.. 

• Like 1

We're prevented from checking out it's MOT history so I wouldn't even consider the car @ £3,500......tis a beauty though.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, AJCivic said:

However just noticed, front lip is missing? :-? Didn't all MB6's leave the factory with a front lip? Maybe a story behind that if so.. 

Yeah mate, all have the lip as standard, not having it wasnt an option. So either its had a new front bumper or the lip has been damaged. Either way, think it needs investigating by any prospective new owner! I too have seen it going up for sale before.

15 hours ago, Gel said:

We're prevented from checking out it's MOT history so I wouldn't even consider the car @ £3,500......tis a beauty though.

First thing I do now with any car......check the MOT history. I assume the owner would probably give the reg over the phone but I like to have the option of checking it first before contacting the seller. And I think you're bang on, £3500 is what it is worth tops, although I think any mb6 will struggle to sell at even 3 grand. Six and a half is just total dreaming lol

Even though they are rare now, I still cough and laugh when I see Civic Jordan's being advertised at 7 or 8 grand! It's like "what, seriously??" And that's with sometimes over 100K on the clock. rlol.gif1

52 minutes ago, Dave said:

And I think you're bang on, £3500 is what it is worth tops, although I think any mb6 will struggle to sell at even 3 grand. Six and a half is just total dreaming lol

Even though they are rare now, I still cough and laugh when I see Civic Jordan's being advertised at 7 or 8 grand! It's like "what, seriously??" And that's with sometimes over 100K on the clock. rlol.gif1

Thats what I think, I really want an Mb6 one day and know it won't be cheap with how rare they're becoming, but that's just crazy money. At least it isn't being broken haha. 

• Like 1