cheers all :)

the seats are more firm than the original seats, but the foam must be loads better coz it handles the lumps and bumps much better (even for karen's childbirth battered coxcyx) and support everywhere instead of just a couple of spots on your ass and back. :)

I've got those black front doorcards to put in at some point, but will wait until I know what to do with the rears before sticking 'em in.

1"£££$££"!!

• 2 weeks later...

so had some new honda disks and green stuff pads on the front today, as well as driver side ball joint (to stop the dreaded creak) and cv joint as well.

also got a new fuel filter on... god knows when the last one was changed because apparrently the stuff that was dripping out of it was filthy... either it hadn't been changed for ages or some crap had went through when the tank was changed.

so now it's idling so much smoother and just running nice... also feels nice and tight at the front, and just need to rest my foot on the brakes and it stops.

happy days :D

to be honest james I couldn't say for sure coz I've never had new oe ones... the first pads a i bought for it were black diamond but i found them a bit bobbins.

I do like the feel of the green stuff ones, and they're good stoppers. I'm not a heavy braker, so have never had brake fade on any pads.

I've been keeping a nose out for the filter leaking... so far so good.

after driving it again today it feels like transformed car... hadn't realised how much it had degraded running -wise