Amazing what you can pick up on ebay. :lol:

:lol: 99p too, and all his own teeth :lol:

Just watched the vid, looks like a good result. 8-)

cheers... it's brought me smiles :D

Nice cards, bit less 80's check rave! WACK11111

can't beat a bit of old school rave [smash.gif][smash.gif][smitten.gif]sick-smileys-1050.gif]

Tom, just get the door cards from any 1.6ES mate (well, the ES's with black interiors!) They all come exactly like your front ones, and no bit for window winders (whats one of them things anyway!?). Ive got all black door cards in ruby to go with the full leather 8-)

Absolutely loving the new seats mate, and looks like they were always meant to be there! 8-) Looks stunning!

only 3k at 60mph! I hate you, I want! :lol:

Mate, my standard box is 3k rpm at 60mph? Problem is, almost all other cars are 70mph at 3k rpm, so makes the mb6/mc2's a bit high reving for motorways. On saying that, Dawns deck (1.6) is exactly the same......3k at 60mph

Tom, just get the door cards from any 1.6ES mate (well, the ES's with black interiors!) They all come exactly like your front ones, and no bit for window winders (whats one of them things anyway!?). Ive got all black door cards in ruby to go with the full leather 8-)

Absolutely loving the new seats mate, and looks like they were always meant to be there! 8-) Looks stunning!

ah cool - will keep an eye open for them, cheers Dave :)

only 3k at 60mph! I hate you, I want! :lol:

Mate, my standard box is 3k rpm at 60mph? Problem is, almost all other cars are 70mph at 3k rpm, so makes the mb6/mc2's a bit high reving for motorways. On saying that, Dawns deck (1.6) is exactly the same......3k at 60mph

I used to get 56 at 3k? (never like to go past 3k on a morning until she's warm, and used to get cars sat behind me).. not much difference to standard, but better than the s80 8-)

:)

so since getting the gearbox done, if I'm accelerating hard and turning (like pulling onto a roundabout) I've started having a big drift / oversteer changing from 1st to 2nd!!! it's a bit nuts :shock:

think i need to stiffen the shocks at the rear a touch...

I might be wrong, but will stiffening the backs compared to the fronts not induce more oversteer (someone correct me if i'm wrong please!!! lol :lol: )? check your tyre pressures on the back first mate, could just be that. ;)

I bags a passenger run in your deck at the next meet! Looking forward to seeing the differences the box mods have made. Bet it feels slick tho with it all being rebuilt. 8-)

you can take her for a spin bud :D

I might be wrong, but will stiffening the backs compared to the fronts not induce more oversteer (someone correct me if i'm wrong please!!! lol :lol: )? check your tyre pressures on the back first mate, could just be that. ;)

been a while since i checked tyre pressure come to think of it... good shout :)