It was rude not to considering the seeing to I just gave it. [smash.gif]

Tight?

Wasn't when I'd finished. [smash.gif]

I feel a song coming on. . .

eeeeeee's not a pheasant plucker, e's a pheasant pluckers son. . . [smash.gif]

• 2 months later...

well, after coming up to the 4th ball joint replacement, I thought that it was worthwhile trying the Buddy Club extended ones to see if they last any longer, and was getting ready to order some, and noticed that Tegiwa was selling some on an auction on teabay.

Ended up winning them for a decent price, and got them today... but when I opened the package they didn't look like I was expecting.. no buddy club logos, and black rubber instead of blue!

I was thinking wtf... and started looking around on google images for extended ball joints.  Turns out that they're M Factory ones!!  nearly twice the price of the Buddy Club ones, and maintainable as well (though I'm not sure what can be done... geasing maybe?)  I'm happy with getting the MFactory ones, but why advertise them as Buddy Club?  Maybe more well known.

anyway, these are the babies here:

DSC_0015_zps578bcb7c.jpg

On 9/3/2011 at 12:43 PM, dr_broon said:

just done a wee bit of airbox modding:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=5193&p=82082#p82082

20110903_001b.jpg

20110903_002b.jpg

should help airflow a wee bit.

:)

Also, been thinking about doing this for a few days.... trimmed a bit more off the white tube from the bottom part of the air box, and removed the black one from the top... hoping to get a bit better airflow because of it :)

DSC_0013_zps83e0dde3.jpg

seems like it's just there as a silencer.... i remember when I first chopped it, there was a difference in the sound, but haven't noticed the difference this time over the sound of the sports cat! :lol: