i use bilberry acid free wheel cleaner, the best ive used and wont be using anything else, they cleaned my arches up a treat, just sprayed a load on the inside of the arches left to soak then jet washed off :D

well worth the buy!

• Like 1

Hmmm looks like good stuff (just watched a vid on you tube)

Think I'll give it a shot... Worth a try before going back to tws. Even if it's just for cleaning.. Bit disappointed by the muc off really (the bike cleaner does the biz though)

Hmmm looks like good stuff (just watched a vid on you tube)

Think I'll give it a shot... Worth a try before going back to tws. Even if it's just for cleaning.. Bit disappointed by the muc off really (the bike cleaner does the biz though)

ye man, plus it dilutes etc so you can put more in to get bad grime off, honestly mate best i've used and my mates have used aswel

ye man, plus it dilutes etc so you can put more in to get bad grime off, honestly mate best i've used and my mates have used aswel

Cool... That's me sold. Cheers bud.

i think @phill1975 has got some aswel!!

also what do you use for scrubbing them with? i use wheel woolies had them over 18 months and another great asset to have cleaning wheels!!

they maybe expensive but worth the money man

• Like 1

Yeah I didn't clean the white wheels for a few weeks they were really dirty sprayed them with it left for few mins and just rinsed them off they were cleaner than when I stand cleaning them with a cloth

• Like 1

ye my mate popped over in his bora before work, his wheels should be a gunmetal grey with a nice sparkle, well they were black from where he hadn't washed his car for about 2 months, wheels were hot, i literally sprayed the cleaner all over the wheels and tyre wall with no pre wash.

i also didn't use any brushes or anything to agitate the dirt, just sprayed on and jet washed off after 5 minutes.

he was amazed and said i had to do the other wheels and the car as it was that clean!!

also i'll get you a pic of my arches to how clean they are from just using this stuff