well.. picked up the flywheel (lad just let me have it as it was just a quid :) ) and it's far from light! :lol: if it's much lighter than the standard one, they must be well heavy!

cleaned it up a bit (no polishing.... yet...) and going to store it until it's clutch time.

been looking at the f1 stage 1 from ebay usa (I think the guy rich uses?) for £70 plus shipping.. not sure though.. my honda one has lasted 135k so far... and a caravan / trailer in it's past life. tempted to go honda again.

well.. picked up the flywheel (lad just let me have it as it was just a quid :) ) and it's far from light! :lol: if it's much lighter than the standard one, they must be well heavy!

cleaned it up a bit (no polishing.... yet...) and going to store it until it's clutch time.

been looking at the f1 stage 1 from ebay usa (I think the guy rich uses?) for £70 plus shipping.. not sure though.. my honda one has lasted 135k so far... and a caravan / trailer in it's past life. tempted to go honda again.

okay.. morning of scrappy based fun: new heater blower motor.

while i was retrieving it from a rover 45 I took the clear side repeaters, spare (broken) resistor pack, gear gaitor, end cap for grab handle...

and then went back for the bit of sound proofing for under the glove box that the rovers have but we haven't.

all for 30 squidaroos :D

turned out my gaitor was"nt goosed after all, so that'll be going on tea bay (seems a bit different to ours anyhoo... screws and clips are on opposite sides I think... would fit, but the leather might sit funny.

okay.. morning of scrappy based fun: new heater blower motor.

while i was retrieving it from a rover 45 I took the clear side repeaters, spare (broken) resistor pack, gear gaitor, end cap for grab handle...

and then went back for the bit of sound proofing for under the glove box that the rovers have but we haven't.

all for 30 squidaroos :D

turned out my gaitor was"nt goosed after all, so that'll be going on tea bay (seems a bit different to ours anyhoo... screws and clips are on opposite sides I think... would fit, but the leather might sit funny.