quick update.. had half an hour or so free on Sunday, so cleaned the throttle body with spray in cleaner, and have been running with fuel system cleaner in since... running nice and smooth and idling nice too... would be nice for a mini service to make the most of it.

also finally got around to fitting my powder coated mani heat shield and anodized radiator stay, and gave the bay a quick rub down with wd40 to make it nice and stinky when it warmed up.

I know, I know... this thread is worthless without pics... I'll get a couple when I get the chance.

Looks that way doesn't it!

Same as ignoring the blocked drain all through the hot dry summer, then spending 2 hours in the cold on Saturday with my arm wet up to the shoulder scooping out gravel and leaves!

What a numpty

• Like 1

Looks that way doesn't it!

Same as ignoring the blocked drain all through the hot dry summer, then spending 2 hours in the cold on Saturday with my arm wet up to the shoulder scooping out gravel and leaves!

What a numpty

Thats something id do.