Like how you installed the EP3 seats, seems like the easiest way, what size steel plate did you buy?

Cheers bud... You know, i really can't remember, but it was a good few mill thick. I'll see if I can check without needing to do yoga in the morning. :D

Cheers bud... You know, i really can't remember, but it was a good few mill thick. I'll see if I can check without needing to do yoga in the morning. :D

No problem mate, I'm trying to fit these seats myself without too much work. Instead of cutting and using MB rails, I'm using steel angle brackets from B&Q which I can bend to MB rail shape. I then need to do what you did, weld the MB rail or in my case the angle bracket onto a steel plate and weld the steel plate onto the seat subframe. I think I might just get 300mm x 300mm steel plate, should be more than enough. :)

Right... Got new balljoints on (lower ones), and I've still got a bit of a creak... Not on turning the wheels though, only a slight one that seems to be when going over bumps.. I.e. When the suspension is working.

Also seems to be more central in the car at the front... Any clues?