knight

Have to agree with adam, get your hand in your pocket and get some nuts bought! :lol:

Looks much better with the single brace i think, in my oppinion the twin braces were unique, but abit ott.

Cant belive this is page 69!!!!!! I can remember your starting thread! Keep up the good work, this car has come along way and deffo for the better!!

Brace looks mint mate! But sort ya nuts out!!! :lol:

I'm glad I'm not reading this whole thread from page one again! Took me two days to read 40 or so pages from when I first joined! :lol:

Have to agree with adam, get your hand in your pocket and get some nuts bought! :lol:

Looks much better with the single brace i think, in my oppinion the twin braces were unique, but abit ott.

Cant belive this is page 69!!!!!! I can remember your starting thread! Keep up the good work, this car has come along way and deffo for the better!!

Thanks dude! ;) Yep 69pages of modding lol [smash.gif]

Brace looks mint mate! But sort ya nuts out!!! :lol:

I'm glad I'm not reading this whole thread from page one again! Took me two days to read 40 or so pages from when I first joined! :lol:

2 days :lol::lol::lol: so now be 3.5 days WACK11111

8-) like the double mounting area on this brace looks very nice :mrgreen:

x2... looks like a top idea (why aren't all braces like that???) and looks tip top too :)

Good idea init! does 2 jobs in 1! :mrgreen:

That looks great does that mate! nice work, As above though get some nice stainless nuts bought it'll look much better.

A much cleaner look than the twin braces in my eyes.

Will do its on the list! ;)