knight

Right here they are people! Concorse (Mint! :o ) ATR Recaro Seat on hens teeth MB/MC Recarco Runners! :shock: There bloody amazing ecstatic.gif1

Never thought a seat would make the driving experiance so much better! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Photo whoring a must!!! :lol::lol::lol:

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

Updated,,, Decal added!,,,

IMG_0879.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

Big thanks to Stoatman for the opportunity to buy these amazing recaro's!!! & thanks for the help too mate! ;) I'm so happy right now! :D

wow paul looking good man definate car of the year winner... seats looks amazing.. i just got rid of my ep3 seats.. put back in the standard seats... do these sit lower then oem??? if they do gotta be my next mod!!!!! good work paul :-)

paul just an idea but i think you should get the rear seats of accord to match the seats will look awsome if you do

wow paul looking good man definate car of the year winner... seats looks amazing.. i just got rid of my ep3 seats.. put back in the standard seats... do these sit lower then oem??? if they do gotta be my next mod!!!!! good work paul :-)

paul just an idea but i think you should get the rear seats of accord to match the seats will look awsome if you do

Thanks mate yes they are lower which is why the driving experience is beter, feels like your in a proper race car (good driving position) ;)

I will be putting the car in for car of of the month soon mate! ;)

You sneaky booger, I knew you'd got these, I'm not jealous at all though. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: much.

Seriously though they look the nuts, probably one of the best mods you've done. 8-)8-)

Matching rears would look uber cool, don't think atr bench fits though does it :?:

Maybe swap centres :idea: