**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Thanks mate :P There is soo much more stuff I want to do to it (Front fogs, respray headlight surrounds, respray the dash board trims, replace flywheel for lightweight flywheel) but I don't want to go too over the top as the Aerodecks are starting to grow on me fast :lol: As for lowering, I think I might leave it as i'm happy with the handling. I only want to lower it mainly for stance...

Haha thanks bud :) Ye you probably noticed I didn't know where to start at the beginning of the thread. But most of the stuff like the spoiler, MGZS speaker tweeters and Rover 400 clear side indicators all came from the scrappy.. so that gave me a good start. And I most probably will go over the top on modifying :lol:

Haha thanks bud :) Ye you probably noticed I didn't know where to start at the beginning of the thread. But most of the stuff like the spoiler, MGZS speaker tweeters and Rover 400 clear side indicators all came from the scrappy.. so that gave me a good start. And I most probably will go over the top on modifying :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Exactly what i did my thread started with cheap things i got from breakers ect ect said i was not going overboard and guess what i plan to do everything :lol::lol::lol:

I have to remove the alloys.. It was doing my head-in as the tyres keep rubbing on the bottom suspension arm and inner arch :( So I put the standards back on until I can afford low profile tyres for the alloys. I put the wheel trims on too because the steelies were proper rusty :roll: I have noticed the car seem to pick up faster from stand still with these wheels on, so I'm chuffed about that lol

375201_461262190605325_762054548_n_zps00e2f38c.jpg