**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

Mount them in the blank off plates don't stick them in middle of bumper

X2 :)

Change of plan, I'm getting those Ring Luminator fogs from Halfords and fit them in the fog blanks :D I don't know how I will mount them but I will work something out ;)

Change of plan, I'm getting those Ring Luminator fogs from Halfords and fit them in the fog blanks I don't know how I will mount them but I will work something out

All the front bumpers are the same so I'm pretty sure the fitting guide will work for you. You will need to cut the blanks with a hole saw or buy some from a fog'd car being broken. You will also need to make up or find the wiring and relays, and the switch.

It's okay, I would fill the edges of the front bumper too around the original number plate gap.

That is the main reason why I'm not keen on it, I could stick 2 Honda badges on each side of the number plate with cheap led's to fill the gap. Classy... 8-):lol:

I had time off work today so thought I could go to my favorite place.. "The Scrappy!" :lol: I found a Civic VTi Aerodeck in silver! (Nearly killed me to look at it) There was soo many people desperately trying to get stuff off it (Like seagulls in a dump) And somebody already had the engine. It was actually really funny watching them when I was waiting to get my hands on it :lol: I managed to get the headlights off and side repeaters which cost 20 quid for the lot, not bad.. Hopefully over the weekend I'm getting the half leather seats and door cards (If its still there)

I will be modifying these headlights, spray the surrounds black, maybe do something different to them (Projectors?)

2013-01-30162520.jpg

And the side repeaters, even though I already got clear repeaters on my M, these are a lot cleaner :D

2013-01-30162706.jpg

thats a bargain for those lights mate. i want to do the exact same, get a spair pair and and mod them, get some hid projectors in there and black them out!