**My 1st car project thread, MB3**

vtec2011

I haven't been keeping upto date on here, been so busy and things haven't been looking good last week. Got pulled by the fuzz because of the fly eye tint on the rear lights. Apparently it effects the brightness and it's illegal to have on my car? :huh: So that will be removed soon... He has also got in-touch with my insurance company to check all the modifications are declared. The only thing I haven't declared is the MGZS backbox but the insurance people weren't so bothered about that, luckily....

My car is going for a full inspection next week to see if they can find any hidden modifications. The only thing I have to remove is the manifold and bolt on the cat-mani back on  <_< But to be honest I am not worried!

But things got better at the end of the week! I went to the NEC Performance Car Show in Birmingham! It was a organised day out by college. Me and the group set off in a minibus from Cornwall. Couple picks for you "Honda Lovers"  ;)

SAM_0128.jpg

SAM_0127.jpg

SAM_0088.jpg

SAM_0212.jpg

SAM_0199.jpg

• Like 3

Ahh the old bill will do anything to try and issue you with a ticket especialy if they are traffic cops, I wouldn't worry anyway mate. I was going to go to that show as it was in my town :) was it any good?

Ahh the old bill will do anything to try and issue you with a ticket especialy if they are traffic cops, I wouldn't worry anyway mate. I was going to go to that show as it was in my town :) was it any good?

Yeah they're sneaky f**kers... You should go to that show, It is fantastic! I went in a drift kit car, some good stand ups and stunts and of course, the cars ;)

What is the full inspection for?

To check for any other modifications which I haven't declared. The insurance people have a suspicion I lowered my car without declaring but my car is obviously not lowered! Basically they think I'm trying to hide something...  haha.gif1

• Like 1

Sucks to hear that man, hope they don't make up any imaginary mods to get you in trouble. Your car only appears lower because of the wheels and lip kit anyway, should be alright.

Sucks to hear that man, hope they don't make up any imaginary mods to get you in trouble. Your car only appears lower because of the wheels and lip kit anyway, should be alright.

I pretty much declared everything apart from the exhaust. I just hope they're not fussy over a couple stickers :lol: