its quite awkward mate. obviously i had to extand all the wires. i did it on the cheap as i could get all my wire from work, but to buy the wire is quite expensive.

plus it is quite a lot of wire to run through the car itself, let alone tuck it out the way. i stripped out the back anyway so its a little easier to hide everything :)

• Like 1

its quite awkward mate. obviously i had to extand all the wires. i did it on the cheap as i could get all my wire from work, but to buy the wire is quite expensive.

plus it is quite a lot of wire to run through the car itself, let alone tuck it out the way. i stripped out the back anyway so its a little easier to hide everything :)

Looks good dude, you take any engine bay pics of the finished article.

What's the battery like for you so far?

no not yet, engine bay is still in progress :/ got a few more bits to do ha ha.

battery is fine as i got an uprated one :) starts like a dreams and one of the best earthed honda's i recon :)

• Like 2

Relocation looks sweet mate! Obviously no point of this unless the bay is gleaming already like yours (relocation on mine wont make bay any cleaner! lol) but its a great idea maybe for the future!! :D

seats are decent too mate :)

no not yet, engine bay is still in progress :/ got a few more bits to do ha ha.

battery is fine as i got an uprated one :) starts like a dreams and one of the best earthed honda's i recon :)

It is with that wire you've out in!! F**k these 'earthing' kits lol ;)