New seats at some point. Just gotta get the battery cable plumbed in. Battery bracket and fusebox bracket made then all good :)

Have you not finished yet ?!?! :-o

Which one tom? No I've been busy working this week. 12 hour shift tomorrow and Friday night :/ play on Saturday morning when I wake up. I'm aiming for if to be done for next Friday at latest

Which one tom? No I've been busy working this week. 12 hour shift tomorrow and Friday night :/ play on Saturday morning when I wake up. I'm aiming for if to be done for next Friday at latest

but i've just seen the possible dates for MIMMS 2 which is around the 26th of october :/ so i don't know when i'll be able to do it, unless i do it all at once or i do it after that one

• 2 weeks later...

so after a few stressfull weeks re wiring, routeting and figuring out what the hell i am actually doing it is nearly finished.

lots and lots of swearing went on, nearly filled the passenger side footwell with sweat on the hot days and lots of thinking where to mount everything!!

pictures to follow as it needs a good clean inside and out!!

• Like 1