so first of all, i thought i would treat myself to a new trolley jack that i can keep at home. i can also use it for the smx so it comes in handy all round :)

so i have been moving the battery and fusebox to the boot. hell of a job trying to route everything and time! trying to fit in doing the car, while trying to work, see the misses and just generally busy doing bits and pieces, but it's finally back together!

got a few little bits to tinker with to get it how i want it, but that stage is complete!!

so here we have some Aerodynamics adjustable bucket seats with some "TAKATA" harnesses and the battery and fusebox in the rear cubby hole!!

oh and i still need to wire in my sub and head unit as i haven't had chance to do that

33BEC006-D6EA-4F81-AEA0-C0D02A3C92F0_zps

a decent height so i can get the axle stands underneath and work on it with some space.

ED63D4C0-7416-4031-B314-BD63F81762B8_zps

also this was my footwell for about a week while i sorted everything!

5538D67D-3BE6-4C4B-8E71-763404B19B77_zps

the earth wire and battery wire!! i made sure it was going to be one of the best Earthed Honda's around!!

558A3E7C-84F4-491E-8EB5-46E28ADA29FA_zps

and here we have it, the fusebox and battery in the boot!!

83CCA1CF-D812-48C2-88C3-AA44BD775E3A_zps

it fits effin PERFECT!!

66BA50BD-C562-45F1-9A94-84E7D45E28B0_zps

FFE615F2-0643-4DFD-A2B7-0291500FC141_zps

8304BD59-C8A8-4CC6-B6C1-5E364EE494AE_zps

08E9C29A-28A3-480C-9EA2-44BAAC31AD4A_zps

• Like 5

Excellent work mate, job well done! I was wondering where you was going to place the battery because I didn't think it would fit the boot storage.

Also loving the seats  drool.gif1

Take it it's a gell filled battery?

yes mate :) proper race battery :) its heavy, but it hasn't got a handle like most batteries so your holding it awkward ha ha

• Like 1

Excellent work mate, job well done! I was wondering where you was going to place the battery because I didn't think it would fit the boot storage.

Also loving the seats  drool.gif1

ye only just fits mate!! had to cut out a corner of the mould to fit the battery in ha ha.

cheers :) there actually quite comfy when you sit in them properly ha ha

the joys of having 2 cars! that's quality work getting it in to that cubby hole! you stripping out the rear seats?

ye i know mate :) thats the whole reason i bought a second car, plus i needed transport for when i swapped the engines over etc :)