My Civic MB2 Project! Discs and pads needed!

fyfie5

cheers guys, from pictures like this it does look mint! but up close its far from it, would idealy like both wings replaced with non dented ones :(

i'm still getting used to the nuts!

looks mint that, personally i would colour code the lips/grill/skirts/mouldings and mirrors to your wheels :o

thanks, not too sure on that one, i like the black on it atm but fair enough the front lip needs to be black but i just cant paint if my life depended on it and spray shops would charge a forture! :lol:

looks mint that, personally i would colour code the lips/grill/skirts/mouldings and mirrors to your wheels :o

thanks, not too sure on that one, i like the black on it atm but fair enough the front lip needs to be black but i just cant paint if my life depended on it and spray shops would charge a forture! :lol:

lol fair play to you, done a good job with your car anyway pal :D

Looking sweet for Japfest! 8-) You must spent ages getting that pipe shinning like that!

X2

i gave mine a wipe the other day think the carbon would just wipe off but nope turns out its staind my stainless steel back box

What a pain... Good job I'm only using a exhaust trim. Throw away and put a new one on. New and fresh 8-)