1.8 Aerodeck from Finland (10 years of ownership)

Dexter

these are going to look 8-) are you going for some stretch on the tyres?

Well, it depends what stretch means in your book... i'm planning on 195/40 rubbers and the rims are 7.5 front, 8.5. rear ;)

Well, it depends what stretch means in your book... i'm planning on 195/40 rubbers and the rims are 7.5 front, 8.5. rear ;)

I think that counts as a stretch. :D

yes that just a bit stretched! considering i have 215/45 on my 7j alloys :o

luckily my MC2 has only seen 6 winters here, she's (he?) a german immigrant ;) like all the other 1.8 Deck's in Finland.

Okay, quoting really old (first) post. But one of the old owners of my deck had asked that from Veho, which was the official importer in 98. There is three VTi decks imported to Finland as new by Veho. I have a copy of that letter at home so it's not any memory based information. WACK11111 Just some knowledge which is cool to know :D

I'm also having German immigrant, so it's not equipped with heated seats and mirrors. Mine is Imported 2006.

luckily my MC2 has only seen 6 winters here, she's (he?) a german immigrant ;) like all the other 1.8 Deck's in Finland.

Okay, quoting really old (first) post. But one of the old owners of my deck had asked that from Veho, which was the official importer in 98. There is three VTi decks imported to Finland as new by Veho. I have a copy of that letter at home so it's not any memory based information. WACK11111 Just some knowledge which is cool to know :D

I'm also having German immigrant, so it's not equipped with heated seats and mirrors. Mine is Imported 2006.

I know your deck, she used to live on my street back in 2008 and was actually the car that made me want to get one. Later when she was put for sale, i remember reading the same 3 car statement on the ad. However a friend of mine who was interested about it, asked one of his Veho friends for confirmation and got info that none were sold by Veho.

:?

I regularly just out of curiosity check decks for sale here in Finland, and during the past 5 years so far haven't stumbled upon a VTI deck claimed to be a Finn-car. So how about we go the Mythbusters way and call this "Plausible", until someone sees with his/her own eyes a true Finland-bred MC2 registration? ;)

The Falkens arrived. Also got my old wheels sold a few days ago for almost the same price that my new rubbers cost. I haven't done any arch rolling yet so that's next on the list... after a test fit with the tires on, ofcourse.

Also passed my mot. Apparently he wanted something to complain about so he told me to remove the red h-badge from my steering wheel (as seen on pg1), because "it's a safety hazard if your airbag goes off" :). Oh well, it wasn't really a favourite of many to start with and a little change is always refreshing. Now just gotta start saving for one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-INTEGRA-TYPE-R-DC5-CIVIC-EP3-JDM-MOMO-STEERING-WHEEL-FITS-EK9-S2000-ACCORD-/181101298551?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a2a7a8377 ;)