looking at ruby makes me smile man!.. i can see how mine will look from your pics and it puts a massive smile on my face.. Ruby looks amazing bud! definitley needs lowereing and it will look Awesome! 8-)8-)8-)

where you find the kit and how much did the lips cost and how much paint you use? as a rough idea.. as i wanna know when i will be able to look for a kit.. :)

keep up the work with ruby ;)

Thanks mate. Not sure how much paint ive used on them tbh, as i had a full rear bumper to spray aswell. On saying that, I havent done the side skirts yet, and still have a little paint left though not enough to do both skirts. I've given each part a good 3 to 4 coats of base, and same again with the laquer. I reckon 1 litre of colour (base) and about the same again for laquer.

@Sean_GT Not sure how you cant see the pics mate, they should be there. The pics at the start of the thread are gone though, due to a problem with the forum a few months back, so could be those your not seeing. I really must replace those pics lol

• 2 months later...

Not much to report recently, but thought i'd pop this in. Finally got a replacement fan for my aircon rediator! Big thanks to Robert (kyekye09) for this! Cheers mate! aprreciate it. Just got to find time to fit the bugger now lol. So there we have it, only a little thing but one thats gonna be handy during this crappy weather 8-)

your very welcome dave... ;) and your car is soooooooooooooooo clean and straight and dare i say it (looks perfect) and goes like poo off a very very shiney thing it just makes me want to cry... cry.gif1cry.gif1 il need to go for insane mods just to try and steal some lime light :lol:

• Dave unpinned this topic