I did have some pics of the engine bay up nav, but they got wiped when we had a problem with the forum last year. I'll see if i can find some more on my laptop.....very clean under the bonnet!!! 8-)

thanks chaps. Cant wait to get them refurbed!!!! But getting snow tyres fitted to the standard vti rims first, should have them next week hopefully. She's a 'mare in the snow, just will not go!

Not much been done to ruby, but latest thing is a set of winter boots for her! Found out during the snow that she is totally useless the minute theres anything more than a couple of inches of snow! Just will not go! So finally got her tracking sorted out and managed to find a set of winter tyres! Hoping this sorts out the problems in the snow, though knowing my luck, we won't see any now for the next 3 years!! lol. Did notice a huge improvement in the wet so far, turns in more sharply with these on. Going to start the refurb on the speedlines soon, so will post up pics of them as we go along. Can't wait! 8-)

• Like 1

dave, have you had a chance to try out the winter tyres yet? must admit i was looking into them, but wanted to get some skinny steel wheels to stick em on.

how much did they set you back and did you go for all 4?

• Dave unpinned this topic