Mr Brown's Project MB3- Front End Repair Underway

Mr Brown

how u do Sig btw. And also the profit

you create sig bt editing your profile choose your pic, resize it using a paint program then upload it, not sure if you need to reach the magic number of posts to do this...

• 3 weeks later...

Went to my friends after work as i do every sunday and at 1:10am i leave and give him a lift to work. Got to car found this

DSC_1103_zpsefccd2f3.jpg

And look the remains of the poor Civc5 sticker

DSC_1104_zps48ba07a7.jpg

And the reason they broke in

DSC_1106_zps1041863d.jpg

thats all they were after my led interior light FFS!!!! i had my bosses monitor behind the drivers seat but they did not see it. It appears they broke the window opened her and swithched the light off did not break cover removing it, ripped it off as they are held by a sticky pad only and even unplugged it so at least no damage to repair their, with no interior light where it was parked it was pitch black inside her so they did not notice monitor they popped the back seat forward looking for sub prob and went through glove box and drop down by drivers door.

These are the kind of people we are dealing with they took nothing from glove box as it is just envelopes and a deodorant (scum dont need either of those) and the drop down bit they took a lighter and i had my house keys in their which they nabbed as well but they left the hand sanitiser (again scum has no need for that) and in the drivers visor i had a pen which they took (i doubt they can write and prob will use it to sniff lines as it was a flash pen)

But the stereo was still their with my pen drive still sticking out of it and the 6X9's are still their they only did it for the cheap ebay led light..

So i shall be ordering a new one soon as i get the window changed