kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

I think it sounds sweet on that vid! Too loud? I don't have that problem because I wear hearing aids, if it gets too much I just switch the hearing aids off ;)

Loving the drag prepped EG B)

• Like 4

I think it sounds sweet on that vid! Too loud? I don't have that problem because I wear hearing aids, if it gets too much I just switch the hearing aids off ;)

Loving the drag prepped EG B)

See there's always a way around these things! 

"Sorry officer, I didn't realise my car was so loud, the batteries for my tabs are flat!"

• Like 1

Well been out for a play tonight. Not gonna say it's a very different car cus it's not. But the extra power is obvious and the transition to vtec is much smoother (something I asked for) and it rips through the revs. Found the limiter a good few times tonight simply because I'm used to being in a certain gear for so long. And it was up to the limit a good couple of seconds before I expected in every gear.. overall pretty chuffed. It's a hairy little go kart. Got upto just under 150mph easily too. Used to find a bit of a wall, slow going after 135. Much Much stronger up there now.

Please don't think I drive like that all the time just put it through its paces I the depths of night see what she can do.

• Like 1

Sounds awesome mate! She'd be a beast on track!

X2 my EK used to rip by almost anything in the windys. With this extra power, it would pass them on the straights too!!

With a bit of tinkering eks and egs are so good in the corners hey. Yeah I'm chuffed it's a quick little car especially 1.8 n/a. Those honda engineers need a pat on the back