kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Awesome results there mate! That's good bang for your buck there. Bet it goes something now eh! Can't wait to get my head built but the mrs wants a holiday first :-(

Awesome results there mate! That's good bang for your buck there. Bet it goes something now eh! Can't wait to get my head built but the mrs wants a holiday first :-(

Yeah man it goes pretty good. I mean that video is uphill aswell it's a fair old incline. Paul knight will be familiar we've raced up there couple of times! Back in the day when we were both rolling in m's!

Ahhh man I feel for ya. My mate is in the same boat he nearly cried last night cos he want some new rims and Mrs has booked holiday to Rhodes.

Yeah man it goes pretty good. I mean that video is uphill aswell it's a fair old incline. Paul knight will be familiar we've raced up there couple of times! Back in the day when we were both rolling in m's!

Ahhh man I feel for ya. My mate is in the same boat he nearly cried last night cos he want some new rims and Mrs has booked holiday to Rhodes.

How dare she! :lol:
  • Like 1

Not been on here much last week or so been busy. But for a change I've not been tinkering just actually using the car. Which is nice. For example here she is at the park pretending to be a very sensible compact family hatchback..2014-04-12%2018.35.47.jpg

These two love rollin in daddys blue car.20140412_172819.jpg

• Like 3