kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Yeah I'm well chuffed. I was hoping for around 190. Tad under expected. This is a very good result for a c4. Don't think many would get this high so yeah I'm over the moon actually.

In fact. I've always been paranoid ever since owning this engine. It's really noisy. Ticky. But it always looks after me. Reliable. And responding well. I watched it bounce off the limiter 10 times today and not a hint of smoke at all. Not bad really it's covered over 120k miles. And I've punished it! Goes to show what good servicing does. New oil and filter every 3k max. And anything needed done straight away

• Like 3

I am exactly the same with my car. I know it's only a little D15 and it's nothing special but I give it a oil and oil filter change every 6k miles. Now on 121k and no blue smoke :)

In fact. I've always been paranoid ever since owning this engine. It's really noisy. Ticky. But it always looks after me. Reliable. And responding well. I watched it bounce off the limiter 10 times today and not a hint of smoke at all. Not bad really it's covered over 120k miles. And I've punished it! Goes to show what good servicing does. New oil and filter every 3k max. And anything needed done straight away

Mines the same,  a little bit ticky but 100% reliable, no smoke or oil loss and like you I change the oil every 3k too.

Look after them and they look after you!!! Guess that's why so many of us go the extra mile servicing. I mean ya wouldn't get dizzy caps and magnacors with a £99 kwik fit service. Just a splash of cheap oil and ya washer bottle filled up.

Look after them and they look after you!!! Guess that's why so many of us go the extra mile servicing. I mean ya wouldn't get dizzy caps and magnacors with a £99 kwik fit service. Just a splash of cheap oil and ya washer bottle filled up.

And probably advised you need a complete brake and suspension overhaul. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

And probably advised you need a complete brake and suspension overhaul. :rolleyes:

Yeah ain't that true!!

Great results again mate, as has been said, look after them n they'll look after you!