kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

I wish I had £1150 but then again does it come with a warranty? I don't what way to go really, it's confusing, with the whole racetech kit and fitted it's gonna be about £3000 + a new 3" exhaust. And I know I could sort out a kit myself like your doing for a lot less and fit it, but it's reliability, it's my daily.

Some people go mad. And say that's the only way to do it. But if you use say a td05 off an EVO and EVO injectors. That's oem reliability.

Then you just need to find a reputable tuner. That's the important bit. I will be stressing safety over power. My power goal is modest with the intention of reliability. Plus I can't even push the car to its limit as is on the local twisty stuff. It's quick. So a nice early spool for some mid range punch is more what I'm after.

That is a good point, that kit is basic oem stuff for an evo, it's just the mani that isn't. I think I'm probs gonna build up my own kit like you buddy!

Not looking for huge power either man, 300 tops cause I don't want my internals going bust. I just need a list of what I need to start looking for.

• 4 weeks later...

Likewise dude. Good to see ya. Loving the accord. Super retro coolness. Has a real growl to it as well hey!!

Yeah that's the Polski exhaust for ya! Was only tickling it as I didn't want to upset Nav's neighbours :lol: