kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Happy days. Is it to improve fueling for turbo or just for the hell of it??

Just for the hell of it really. Altho im in two minds to sell my turbo gear and just get some other goodies and a re tune. Don't know. Kinda loosing interest cus i haven't sent the car for two months. It's locked away for winter.

I didn't look on Sunday but has it got the taller ports to match the C4?

I'm hope so dude. It's defo c4 fitment the stud pattern and coolant line are different to normal b series head

It's 70mm. Bit overkill really for me. May cause more problems than good to start with.

Gotta get the bleedin fuel rail studs out gonna be fun. One bust. One bent. Some people are butchers when they break cars I've noticed

Just for the hell of it really. Altho im in two minds to sell my turbo gear and just get some other goodies and a re tune. Don't know. Kinda loosing interest cus i haven't sent the car for two months. It's locked away for winter.

Bit of a dilemma really, don't lose interest, go and take it out for a blat. :)

Yer jake go N/A all the way and go barrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,you do need to take her out even in the winter we have nice days like me you built her to be driven . Even TRINITY D will and dose come out Only on good weekends lol lol lol lol