kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Nice intercooler! So your putting a kit together yourself? Are you gonna be fitting it yourself? And then just get it mapped? I have decided to turbo my mb6, got a lot of saving to do, wanna go for a racetech turbo kit and get them to fit it. Just cause they know what there doing and you get a 3 year warranty, But just wondering how much you think it's gonna cost you in total? Cause if that's a lot of difference might go down your route.

Nice intercooler! So your putting a kit together yourself? Are you gonna be fitting it yourself? And then just get it mapped? I have decided to turbo my mb6, got a lot of saving to do, wanna go for a racetech turbo kit and get them to fit it. Just cause they know what there doing and you get a 3 year warranty, But just wondering how much you think it's gonna cost you in total? Cause if that's a lot of difference might go down your route.

If you've got the money then racetech is the way forward. Awesome stuff.

Unfortunately I'm on a much tighter budget. So just snapping up bargains as and when they come up. Hence why taking a while to collect parts.

So far I've only spent 220 squid.

I have got.

A eBay ram horn mani that I had adapted to make stronger.

A budget wastegate and bov that I'll upgrade when they play up.

Jdm sport intercooler.

Some piping which I will powder coat.

Oil feed and return line's.

Turbo.

EVO injectors.

Dc5 fuel pump.

Boost gauge.

Oil gauge.

Manual boost controller.

So yeah doing well. Will install myself when happy got everything needed then get tuned. Only after 250/260 bhp so don't need to go mad.

Done really well for £220 mate, you should easily hit that 250bhp target! Yea gotta save a lot for racetech but hopefully in the end it will be worth it!

Cheers guys yeah I have been really holding out. Searching for stuff on ebay with weird titles. Like my manifold was advertised for saxo/106. Until you read description and it's b series. So got a bargain. Then pushing my luck with the make an offer button. Few bits are a little suspect. Like wastegate and bov. But if they work for now that's cool. It's not a daily so if I get any issues ill upgrade when need too