kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

That looks sweet jake mm my RBC could do with being black :) so jake see you had some turbo bits up for sale ,so are you still blowing her or not :) ?

its a hard decision but I've decided not too. Money reliability commitments have all come into the decision.

So I'm doing a few bits just to try bump it upto around 190bhp. Valve springs. Cams. Intake and a tune. Being sensible the car is plenty fast enough for the roads I like to drive and has some lairy moments as it is. Boosted I would probably end up writing it off and causing myself a perturbance!!!!

All Motor  :wink:  plenty enuff power to weight ratio,and yes drivability  is nice, :wink:

also a lot more than meets the eye with forced induction regarding the $$$$$ usually X3 with this type of mod thing. :eek:

• Like 1

Yer all motor and if you get near 190 in the Eg that's going to be dam fast :) and it's good to have an all motor these days so many being blown in more ways that one lol lol lol

Slight problem has occurred. My mum had the keys as the car is currently on her mates drive whilst my mum moved house.

She has now told me she binned her handbag and forgot the keys were in side pocket.

Bin men have been days ago.

So now I have no key to start it. No remote fob to disable alarm and unlock. Door lock doesn't work BTW.

And also I have no immobiliser dongle as it's oldschool Honda alarm you have to put a dongle on a thing to disable the immobiliser.

Sounds like this could get expensive