kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Custom job, niiiiccceness

Why'd you have to have it custom made though?

I'm gonna be using a 70mm s90 billet throttle and although it bolts up all the holes for sensors etc are different to oem throttle. Didn't realise til I orders gasket and was like what in the blazes!!! That's not right. Only needs one hole for iacv but need to be bigger than oem to cover some other holes in the throttle.

Yeah now staying n/a with a few bits n bobs thrown in. Expecting to see 190+ bhp. Fingers crossed.

Nice, so what's the spec now? s2 inlet, 70mm TB, ITR cams is that right or are you doing valves and springs too?

Yeah now staying n/a with a few bits n bobs thrown in. Expecting to see 190+ bhp. Fingers crossed.

Might use a different tuner this time round. Means paying full whack again but one place in particular has been highly recommended

That'll be impressive! Can't wait to find out how she goes! :D

190 all motor, that'll be a screamer :-D

Sob touché after market throttle body and inlet?? But they don't line up??? Confused.com what brand are they?

Nice, so what's the spec now? s2 inlet, 70mm TB, ITR cams is that right or are you doing valves and springs too?

That's right with 2.5" mani and system. The springs I am undecided at the minute. Number of things. I have no where to work so would risk crap blowing around taking head off in the street. I'm on a tight budget as always so don't want to pay labour.

Also from what I understand springs are recommended but only really necessary if raising the Rev limit due to valve float.

Soon dunno yet will see

190 all motor, that'll be a screamer :-D

Sob touché after market throttle body and inlet?? But they don't line up??? Confused.com what brand are they?

The gasket I've had made looks just like a skunk2 gasket but there silly money from the states.

I reckon a gasket is probably supplied if bought new but I picked the TB up second hand so have had to get gasket separately.

It's s90 TB onto skunk2 intake.

That's right with 2.5" mani and system. The springs I am undecided at the minute. Number of things. I have no where to work so would risk crap blowing around taking head off in the street. I'm on a tight budget as always so don't want to pay labour.

Also from what I understand springs are recommended but only really necessary if raising the Rev limit due to valve float.

Soon dunno yet will see

Fair enough, don't blame you for that. It's always something you can do at a later date if you feel the need and have somewhere to tuck her away and work. :)

Soon dunno yet will see

If you're confident you could do it in a day or weekend I'd go for that place in Coventry where you can hire a workspace! Got to be worth the travel if you're hitting several things in one go!