kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Ha well I'd have to say it to you that's quite excessive. Mind you PB needs pampering.

My blue paint hides the dirt so good.

All the sponge haters will be glad to know I have a wooly wash mit now. And I used two buckets.. see I do listen

Good to hear, would hate to see that gorgeous paint job all scratched up.

Haha I get that too... One time I didn't wash my car for ages, so minging you can just about see the skirts! As soon as the sponge hits the car, my neighbor says "Oh you're at it again...." 

I'm like..  :huh:

Ha well I'd have to say it to you that's quite excessive. Mind you PB needs pampering.

My blue paint hides the dirt so good.

All the sponge haters will be glad to know I have a wooly wash mit now. And I used two buckets.. see I do listen

I wash cars that often I buy a new mitt each time as the previous ends up green or missing! :lol:

Scared of bubbles maybe??

Anyway. The thermal barrier gasket things I have. The throttle one didn't fit. So I made a stencil of my throttle and sent it off. Finally came back today. Fits perfect! Pheeeww. My stencil was ropey so pretty chuffed it came out right.

Anyway gonna book a day off next week for intake etc. Then again the next week. Then some mapping action very soon.

Promise some progress next week!!20140303_221216.jpg

• Like 3