kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Yer that's why I went with trinityD more like a gt car than a stripped out race beast . It's just to much on the normal roads the sounds you hear and let's face it

It's not like you are adding loads of extra weight ,I know every little helps and weight is a killer in 0-60 but my ears I am getting on :lol: anyway all you need to sort the extra bit of weight is extra little POWER :lol:

• Like 1

Full interior in now so can cart the kids about in style while wife's away.

Best thing I ever did. Quieter. No creaks. Funky parcel shelf that I never paid attention too. Not worth stripping out again I've decided.

Should of just took passenger front seat out, that way you and the kids can enjoy vtec while the wife has to stay at home and cant nag
  • Like 4

Should of just took passenger front seat out, that way you and the kids can enjoy vtec while the wife has to stay at home and cant nag

Excellent idea, I think I'll do that now. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Washed the car tonight lookin spanking!!!! What is up with people who say "your always washing that car" ??

3 people said it to me tonight and I thought about it. Last time I washed it was for japshow. In September. So at this rate I wash the car twice annually... and that makes me some obsessed weirdo that neglects everything else all for the sake of a smear free paint job.

Errm no.

• Like 5

Washed the car tonight lookin spanking!!!! What is up with people who say "your always washing that car" ??

3 people said it to me tonight and I thought about it. Last time I washed it was for japshow. In September. So at this rate I wash the car twice annually... and that makes me some obsessed weirdo that neglects everything else all for the sake of a smear free paint job.

Errm no.

That's a bit weird, I get a lot of that but then I try and wash mine at least once a fortnight. :lol:

Errm no.

There's nowt wrong with wanting a clean car! People who say that generally have dirty a*s cars anyway.

Ha well I'd have to say it to you that's quite excessive. Mind you PB needs pampering.

My blue paint hides the dirt so good.

All the sponge haters will be glad to know I have a wooly wash mit now. And I used two buckets.. see I do listen

• Like 3