kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Sounds like its properly chewing itself up then ! You know, maybe you should get one rebuilt with M-factory internals and get it over n done with ;-)

If the car feels good with a s**gged box, just imagine how much better it'll be with a good one!

Cheers mate .. Enjoy your bath !! ;-)

Just can't afford the outlay nowadays. I don't work so much so i can enjoy more time with the kids. When i started with the car I was doing silly hours so was a bit more flush I suppose.

Anyway...@Grant

Caps are 75mm at top, 70mm that goes in, 72mm at the tabs that hold them in if that makes sense.

• Like 1

Yeah to be honest man I reckon I would be better off just pulling off fast as if I wanted to get out of a junction fast. Yeah maybe like 2-2.5k. Will try next time.

Great fun though. Really enjoyed it..

lol when I took mine up to crail I done 1st launch at 6k and just sat there spinning 😃

lol when I took mine up to crail I done 1st launch at 6k and just sat there spinning 😃

Thats what been doing today I got launch control on 5k so was just going for it.

Yeah completely understandable mate. It's about trying to get that balance.

Nice one mate thank you. Think I bought some universal 67's last time. Will get some 70's :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Jobs a gooden ya dingle berries!

Well so far so good didn't thrash it but it selects all gears with minimal fuss or funny noises. Woop woop!! Please let me advise people gearbox swap on your own on axle stands is hard work. Insanely difficult trying to lift new box in. I'm in pain. 20140716_181615.jpg20140716_181607.jpg

Whilst it was on stands fitted the nissin super street pads too. Again not had a chance to really try them but should be better than smelly mintex.20140716_173858.jpg20140716_173850.jpg

• Like 2