kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

Nice one jake good work do have to see your monster :) car that is is lol

Have you done anything in the box ? Like new carbon synchro

Don't be daft. I'm skint.

Box cost 75 quid +postage.

So far so good tho.

Altho I am going to rebuild the old box myself. Just for experience if nothing else.

• Like 1

Excellent work Jake! The new box still all well so far?

I never worked on a B-series before. It seems everything on the D-series are a doddle to work on! :lol:

Well to be fair the b series ain't bad to work on. Box change was a doddle. Just insanely heavy to lift in. Cars only 12 in off the floor or whatever

Yeah defo agree the b series is pretty easy too. Most Hondas are tbf that I've worked on. Not worked on any of the dervs though.

What would you rebuild it with mate? Updated or oem parts?

Don't be daft. I'm skint.

Box cost 75 quid +postage.

So far so good tho.

Altho I am going to rebuild the old box myself. Just for experience if nothing else.

Sounds like a plan mate! You never know, you may end up making it better than the rest you've had! 8-)

Not sure what I'll do carbon synchros are stoopid money think it's over kill for my little power car.

Besides being realistic the car will likely have 'for sale' signs at jae. Not sure I want to sustain it for another year. If I had a garage I would. But I don't so it's a pain in the arse.

Not sure what I'll do carbon synchros are stoopid money think it's over kill for my little power car.

Besides being realistic the car will likely have 'for sale' signs at jae. Not sure I want to sustain it for another year. If I had a garage I would. But I don't so it's a pain in the arse.

Ah mate no !!!