kinks EG project. B18 turbo

KiNK43

• 2 weeks later...

had a good day on it today, just loads of little jobs to do.

wiring has proven to be a little annoying but ran out of time today. i have wired switched ground to iab. no probs there.

but the other wire which should go to 12v is connected to the ecu pin for the vtec solenoid. so low and behold went for a spin and NO VTEC!! god damn it!

so i will be tracing back the wiring from the vtec solenoid and see where that goes. getting there though.

to be honest though it pulls really well considering. only just tickled it and its very pokey!

link to vid, short again for size...

m49R7tq9Y6Q

brake stopper on and made a bracket and breather for manual steering. makes bit easier to turn...

IMG-20130317-WA0000.jpgIMG-20130317-WA0001.jpg

not that you can see it very well. i have fitted full 2.5" exhaust and decat. has midbox and straight tailpipe.

will have to change for a backbox though its too loud.

IMAG0377.jpg

and a random shot..

IMAG0370.jpg

Wow [smitten.gif] Wish I seen this project thread when posted as I don't usually look on other project cars. That is one stunning EG and its good to see her running. Hope you sort out the Vtec soon. Can't be Vtecless in a Honda :lol:

thanks mate! yes i am itching already to get back and sort this vtec s**te out. probably gonna be a week or two again before i can do any more tho. bit of a slow project. be ready to tear up summer tho!!

That sounds Epic! :mrgreen:

Bet the VTEC will pop through that exhaust! [smitten.gif]

Don't turn it down just yet, take it though a tunnel first and film it as a drive by! :D

Do that!! :!::!::idea::idea:[smash.gif][smitten.gif]

Then make her quieter :lol: