Dinochips Project mb6

dinochips

Didn't have a good a look around this as I wanted to :(

Looking good though mate :-). The scuttle panels are horrible on ours :-(

Skirts are definitely a massive improvement.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

May of just bought some tasty looking recaros  ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1

just spending a little time upgrading my antiroll bar giving it a full de rust, powder coat and lovely powerflex bushes. will bring photos soon WACK11111

• Like 1

May of just bought some tasty looking recaros  ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1 ecstatic.gif1

just spending a little time upgrading my antiroll bar giving it a full de rust, powder coat and lovely powerflex bushes. will bring photos soon WACK11111

very nice!! get some piccies up :)

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATEEE!!! applause.gif1 applause.gif1 applause.gif1

SOooo after almost a year of owning a MG ZS anti roll bar I finally started my work on it. SO pretty much I got the bar but it was covered in rust so took it to work and did my thing.

ordered some new powerflex bushes and droplinks, after 1 week of sandiing and respraying the bar was ready to be fitted.

IMG_8652_zpsb5e5c9c1.jpg

So after a little fun got my old arb out and compared it to the new one.

IMG_8725_zps3e31d1a8.jpg

and here are the bofore and after pics :-D

IMG_8724_zpsaea809a2.jpgIMG_8726_zps7d36b7a3.jpg

and the next big mod is my new seats. After a long time of waiting  finally decided to buy a set of recaro's and dam they were not fun to fit. Had to completely hack apart a spare set of rails i got from good old adam. after pretty much creating new subframes and bolting them to the standard rails the seats are now fitted. still will create a better rail set for them in the futre but for now thy are looking awsome. applause.gif1

IMG_8732_zps5faaa191.jpg

So changing both the seats and the ARB in the same day and taking it out for a drive put the biggest smile on my face!! WACK11111 WACK11111

can not beleive the difference in handling is completely spaffing better would have to agree witheveryone out there, a mg zs roll bar is a must upgrade for the MB/MC.

seats do help alot and dont think i will ever change them back but unless you have the use of soime pretty serious tools you will find installing them hard.

The next upgrade will probs be better to show in a video. seeing I do alot of drag racing I thought I would invest in a Bee *r launch control systems so that should be interesting to play with.

either way take it easy people. WACK11111

• Like 2