Yeah center caps are on the list to get when i decide to refurb the rims, then can spray it all together :)

And tell me about it, only just put in a second offer on a place and its getting stressful!! Lol

Will be staying well away from any of those Tom I usure you!! Lol

Things are looking good for us at the moment, affordability is there for what we are borrowing, after a previous chat with the home owner we think our latest offer will be accepted, just need to search for that little bit extra for fees etc. also it is only us two in the chain so fingers crossed it shouldn't be too stressful! :)

Hmm I'm thinking a darker colour, maybe proper bronze (as these were advertised as original bronze but have been poorly refurbed gold!) or a gun metal or black... Havn't decided yet!... Opinions??

Good shout lads! Anyone know a good shade of bronze? Like you can get titan silver or ibis white etc... Are there any dark bronzes that would be reccomended?

Cheers tom, fingers crossed!! :)

Thanks alex, means alot coming from a stunning deck owner like yourself! Years away from that stage yet haha! :)