• 2 weeks later...

Will deffo be bronze when time and money allows, also when ive dealt with more important things...

Like my car rediculusly overheating last week and spewing water everywhere out the expansion bottle... Fan wasnt working so assumed that was the problem... After changing the rad fan switch it still didnt work, then i noticed the bottom hose was staying stone cold... So took out the termistat, which looked a bit worse for wear, chopped the gunbins out now seems to be running fine!! Alot of chalky white s**te came out the pipes though...

Now clutch pedal has hit the deck... The list gets bigger!!!

You replaced the stat now then as winter prevent window misting problems,

may want to flush the system as it would get in the heater matrix and replace with a coolant additive.

hope head gasket is ok

maybe remove slave and clean bore with 1000 fine paper  and re-bleed worked on mine 4 yrs ago :-D

Will be replacing the stat this week, at the moment it's just on the stat seal with the middle removed to get the flow back. When I replace it I'll flush the system through and antifreeze it, as right now its just running on water to get me to n from work!

Im going to bleed the clutch today and see what happens... Then take it from there... May try that slave trick if i need to mate cheers!