Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Right, finally home! :lol:

So fetching the car the weather was pretty english....

20131207_122947_zpsmyi2kwml.jpg

A photo just so I don't forget the starting mileage.....plus look, a full tank of fuel!!

20131207_122934_zpsdr3nh4n8.jpg

So she's finally been to her new home for the first time (Very briefly I might add!). Accord will be going into hibernation tomorrow or in the next couple of days!

20131207_141149_zps6kklekes.jpg

Sorted my first niggle, the blower resister,  bit of a b****r when the stubby screw driver goes walkies and the light was terrible outside!

20131207_153650_zpsnwqx9jlf.jpg

I need to replace the center heater vents, the right one isn't good! Also I need a bulb for the clock, note that it's in the correct format anyway!

20131207_164434_zpswggnyrug.jpg

Finally, despite having driven nearly 80 miles at this point in one hit, I think I need a thermostat! Hope this is why the idle is a bit all over the place too!

20131207_135422_zpsd2zxwfl5.jpg

Didn't take any photos of the car really, spent half the afternoon with it p1ssing down with rain, then it went dark!

Definately needs the tracking sorting as she pulls to the right and is a bit wayward on the A roads! But the greasy roads and having fuel injection made for some fun regardless! 8-)

Also on the list of things to do:

• Drivers seat back adjusters just spins.
  • Drivers window clicks/bangs when the window gets to the top if you keep hold of the switch, think the regulator teeth are chewed.
  • Knocking from the rear, hoping it's droplinks, got an MGZS180 ARB to go on!
  • Clutch is heavy with a low bite, makes some quick gear changes difficult!

So she's alright, but needs some TLC, she'll be rate in the end! 8-)

Least you got one at last mate, doesnt sound too much work (except maybe the clutch?). Looking forward to seeing some outside shots

:)

I'll get my brother to do the clutch but I'll help/supervise :lol:

Be a good excuse for a lighter flywheel too!

Would be nice if it was mint but I'd probably have to buy my old M back and paint it or buy that silly expensive Silver one :lol:

• Like 1

Bout time but worth the wait looks Nice man.

Got all the standard M problems, sure you'll mop them up.

When you press the clutch is there a squeak from the bell housing???

Hooray she is finally here and does not sound like you got much to get her as she should be again..

Looking forward to your pics once she has been polished (by your polish friends)...

Bout time but worth the wait looks Nice man.

Got all the standard M problems, sure you'll mop them up.

When you press the clutch is there a squeak from the bell housing???

Not heard any noises, just heavy with a low biting point, probably a sagging pressure plate?

Dr BHM Esq, they aren't Poles at my local, middle-eastern boys :lol: