Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

my old clutch was like that for ages, from when I got her, until I got a new clutch with the gear box work... constantly thought it was on the way out, but it lasted about another 60k :lol:

pleased that you've got her safe and Sound though bud 8-)

The first ever time I lost my temper with my car was fitting the headunit, it was a complete nightmare! Especially having the RCA cables and harness adapter plugged in the rear :evil: 

Seeing as the silencer looks pretty f**ked, it's a good time to upgrade to a nice rear backbox!  8-)

• Like 1

The first ever time I lost my temper with my car was fitting the headunit, it was a complete nightmare! Especially having the RCA cables and harness adapter plugged in the rear :evil:  Seeing as the silencer looks pretty f**ked, it's a good time to upgrade to a nice rear backbox!  8-)

What that man said!! :D

Had it just over 24 hours and already starting to regret it......

20131208_223846_zpswme8retp.jpg

If you can see it, a pulley has gone walkabout and is wedged between the block and the bay, thanks Bradford for once again confirming why I'm sceptical about buying cars from your City!

So the VTi-S will be staying off the road until I can get it to the garage, sorted and then gone through with a fine tooth comb, I'm thinking of asking for ALL of the belts, pulleys, tensioners, fluids etc that ever need to be changed at any point in the cars life be changed! I need reassurance that all is well again because I've lost confidence already!

I'm absolutely fuming! I know this isn't the end of the world etc but I fully expected something like this to come from my 13th car in what I can only describe as the year of bad luck which seems to have reared it's head once again!

So now I've got to ring the insurance and get the Accord insured again until the Civic is sorted....good job I hadn't sent the tax disc off for the refund!

Bloody hell! That is bad... You would think someone would put a bit more love and care into a VTi-S... I really hope you get all the bits and pieces sorted out. Fingers crossed!

Nightmare mate, what pulley is that?

I know what you mean when you say you've lost confidence, as it's happened just after you've got the car when a car has to earn a new owners trust if you know what I mean, your already on high alert anyway watching how it behaves and looking for any potential problems etc

On a positive it's a very clean looking M and I'm sure once you've sorted the niggles will give you no more trouble, after all it's a Honda, just looks like the last owner has neglected her a little, as that belt has seen better days

Nightmare mate, what pulley is that?

I know what you mean when you say you've lost confidence, as it's happened just after you've got the car when a car has to earn a new owners trust if you know what I mean, your already on high alert anyway watching how it behaves and looking for any potential problems etc

On a positive it's a very clean looking M and I'm sure once you've sorted the niggles will give you no more trouble, after all it's a Honda, just looks like the last owner has neglected her a little, as that belt has seen better days

Yeah you've hit the nail on the head there dude! I'm very picky with noises etc, I usually pick up on pretty much anything that isn't quite right etc so my OCD has been working overtime! :lol: 

I think it's for the belt that drives the aircon, still have the power steering and alternator. Sent the photo to my brother this morning asking how his fishing skills are :lol:

it took me a while to find it but got there, christ, did you get it from a garage?

It was a trader yes mate but just a bloke with a unit rather than a forecourt!  

Now that I've slept and had time to cool off I can just go about getting it sorted without biting peoples heads off! :lol:

But yeah belts do look a bit worse for wear don't they?!

Took my dads Merc S class to work today, bloody auto doesn't sit in the gear I want it to around town, annoying! :lol:

Nightmare mate hope u can get it fixed up easily and get it on road without more hassle and get ur confidence back. Just look at it tt hisway. Once u get all the niggling bits done u'll b able to enjoy it.