Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Cheers everyone, currently having a break from fitting my headunit, being a right sod, forgot how much space you don't get at the back :lol:

I know how you feel, mine was a right pain with my sub leads poking out the back aswell!!

I know how you feel, mine was a right pain with my sub leads poking out the back aswell!!

Glad I'm not going down that route :lol:

Well the radio is in, once again the hammer came to the rescue! :lol:

Also noticed a little something round the back of the car that amused me but I'll show you through a couple of photos....

20131208_145400_zps2v91lona.jpg

20131208_120131_zpsudw2dos5.jpg

Think I could do with some touch up paint for the rear badge!

20131208_120216_zpsdt1gmzml.jpg

LOL its the return of the Weird Horse Hair Stuff PMSL!!!!!

Who remembers that i forget which member it was but he and i laughed about his description calling it that and we decided that was its name from now on...

Where has that come from?

It's the baffle that's supposed to silence the exhaust, thought I heard a pop yesterday :lol:

Had the same happen with my Spoon system on the EK!

Either that or it's her "time of the month"!!!!!!! Insert tampon here! lmao :smile:  Glad you finally got her mate, well worth it eh! And at least she'd in good hands now!

• Like 1

Looks like a nice clean & straight car chap, once you sort the niggly little bits out she'll be spot on.  :D

It might be worth bleeding the clutch before you jump in and replace everything. :idea:

Does look a good en hey. Body work is tidy!!

Clutch would be soft if it needed bleeding. But could also be worth checking for leaks around the master/slave cylinders. could also explain low bite point.