Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Just thought I'd ask as my clutch was like that. Found it very annoying.

New clutch didn't solve it.

Another replacement pressure plate didn't resolve it.

Turned out to be the release fork and ball it sits on was worn.

Ended up costing a lot of money to sort. It's all good now mind. Bites nicely. Light and no squeak which I had before.

Just thought I'd ask as my clutch was like that. Found it very annoying.

New clutch didn't solve it.

Another replacement pressure plate didn't resolve it.

Turned out to be the release fork and ball it sits on was worn.

Ended up costing a lot of money to sort. It's all good now mind. Bites nicely. Light and no squeak which I had before.

Interesting! I'll keep that in mind when I get round to it as something to get checked!

Also wouldn't surprise me about the vent given where it got the car from, I've rescued her from further neglect!

Interesting! I'll keep that in mind when I get round to it as something to get checked!

Also wouldn't surprise me about the vent given where it got the car from, I've rescued her from further neglect!

Thats what i like to hear an M being rescued...but you know what this means claiming you have rescued her from FURTHER neglect...

WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR OR FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT KEEPING HER CLEAN!!!!!!  LOL :wink:  :wink:

Looks nice mate, at least theres nothing major that needs doing so thats a bonus....all the wee things can be done when you have time!

All you need now is an induction kit and lowered slightly! :)

She looks good mate, despite the few little niggly bits! Clutch should be relatively straight forward too! Good chance to have a little inspection of flywheel and release fork as stated!!

Excited about future updates and PHOTOOOSS!!! :D