Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Great idea to get a donor car to swap interior then sell on!! Would be ideal if i could do this... Got big plans for interior when the time is right ;)

With the cluster rubbing down, i also want to do this as my white leds arnt quite white but the same as you dont want to mess it up as dont have a spare set! :(

"goes in for the ebay style bidding war attack"

£20 quid and a mars bar chucked in as well......

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Highest bidder! 8-)

Not going to do a plate swap Krzys?

Pbm

Pirites Black M? ;-)

Genius! Not sure how that would work mind but a private plate like that would work!

Does this mean you don't need the little rear windows off me?

Still need them dude! The ones on the donor aren't any better than my current ones :lol:

Highest bidder! :cool:

Genius! Not sure how that would work mind but a private plate like that would work!

Did you find out if that is a private plate already or a '97 car.

If you're breaking and scrapping, then speak to DVLA about holding the plate on retention and then transfer.

• Like 1

Did you find out if that is a private plate already or a '97 car.

If you're breaking and scrapping, then speak to DVLA about holding the plate on retention and then transfer.

It is a '97! Also means I was wrong about the rear seat-belts so a few bolts extra to do transferring the lap belt over but will just keep it under the bench as I don't carry three in the back anyway!

Progress so far, front seats and door cards are done, rear bench and door cards also done! Just the rear back rest to change along with the middle lap belt and catches! Need to make the hole for the catches a little bigger so the original bolt will fit through it as I can't use the bolt from the donor, too small and not long enough.

Enjoying it even if I has drawn blood and a few swear words! :lol: