Grant

Coils I'll be trial fitting are HSD coils that are currently on my track civic. They are very very hard when turned up, although I never drove them on their soft settings!!

Think the wheel choice will work in my favour though as they're obv the standard with a large profile!

No such thing is there!?!

My wife was saying how sloppy the car feels back on the standard wheels over my 17s with a 40 profile.

do you not think its quicker with 15's though?, I find the 17's take the edge off the perfomance a bit.

do you not think its quicker with 15's though?, I find the 17's take the edge off the perfomance a bit.

I prefer 16's to 17's these days for function over form. I'd even go with a 15" wheel of I found one I liked enough but I reckon 16" is about right for the M, bit more clearance from the caliper, but not so big the car bogs down.

got 14kg front and 10kgs rear d2 coilovers<EK>very short at back !!mine was the highest it went, but they are ok also depends on the make of the coilovers regarding high spring rates,

Yeah should be fine. I used eg tein coil overs for ages on my vti. We're great.

Again the rears were short so they were wound up quite high but the car looked low.. More travel.

If I'm honest I can't remember for the life of me what the spring rates are on them.

I've read that the tears are a little short. Think I'll put them on, see how it gets on and then maybe look to swap/sell of I'm jot happy with the ride.

Jake/Andrew have either of you got a pic of your MB's with the coils on so I can get an idea of just how low the back is going to be??