Grant

Very busy today! Yeah you do need to remove that bar to get the headlights out dude, you weren't going mad :lol:

I've got a second USB cable coming for my headunit so when it arrives I'm thinking I may run both cables to that spot too, at the minute the one I've already got goes into the glovebox.

All ways good when you get those niggley bits done! When you gunna fit the arb? What have you got to reseal the lights

Just all purpose clear silicone from wickes. It's pretty decent stuff, used it around the house plenty.

I was going to leave the ARB until I did the coils too. Although I'm quite intrigued as to want difference it'll make just in its own. But priority at the moment is a clay polish & wax, so if weather is good tomorrow that's what I'll be doing.

Very busy today! Yeah you do need to remove that bar to get the headlights out dude, you weren't going mad :lol:

I've got a second USB cable coming for my headunit so when it arrives I'm thinking I may run both cables to that spot too, at the minute the one I've already got goes into the glovebox.

Was thinking glove box, but as all my music is on my phone I need it accessible. There's a tiny little gap at the bottom of the center console I managed to squeeze the cable trough (couldn't if you had anything less than an iPhone 5 with the smaller end) and it fits lively :-D

Well I'm half way through, taken on lense out. Wasn't too bad actually. Just breaking for some diner and then will attempt removing the crapy thin bit around the indicator.. Then on to the next one !!!

FDBC0560-63FE-48AF-A394-4560A88C845C.jpg

Heat gun buddy. Thought about the oven, but heat gun is obviously a local area. Think they'd be too hot to handle if put in the oven.

Worked a treat to be fair.

Just finished painting them and now waiting for them to dry before putting back together.. Going to be a longgggg night lol

Just all purpose clear silicone from wickes. It's pretty decent stuff, used it around the house plenty.

I was going to leave the ARB until I did the coils too. Although I'm quite intrigued as to want difference it'll make just in its own. But priority at the moment is a clay polish & wax, so if weather is good tomorrow that's what I'll be doing.

Was thinking glove box, but as all my music is on my phone I need it accessible. There's a tiny little gap at the bottom of the center console I managed to squeeze the cable trough (couldn't if you had anything less than an iPhone 5 with the smaller end) and it fits lively :-D

The current cable just has my memory stick with the music on so it's okay where it is but the second one I want to be able to have handy so will try to run it to the ash tray!

Good progress with the lights!

Definitely hasn't taken me all night to finish these off ....

Ok maybe it has.... But between drying and wine and food, it's not been too bad.

All back together with a bit of tape to hold secure over night. Look much better, chuffed.

6F93D91E-73F6-4006-A510-10568366DAFF.jpg