Grant

Just take to an exhaust place and get them to put a new pipe on it and remount the hangers

Even if it cost £60-£70 still cheap for a cat back

Exactly what i done... Got a rear section from matty's mb6 and was too short.... Whatever you do dont try and extend the tail pipe from after the center section as then the u bend in it will interfere with the lower arm... I had all these issues and took to KSM in the end who sorted it for me for £40!!

The hangers aren't right either?? Just on the back box??

Hangers are fine, I'm sure.

Yeah but you will have to extend the the pipe work from the the backbox and the centre section which would put them in the wrong place.you won't be able to extend the tailpipe it will have to be the pipe work

Well I've just been speaking to a friend who has access to a friends work shop on weekends, complete with TIG welder. So I'll wait for it to arrive, check out the spaces needed and then buy either a new end, or a length of pipe the same diameter to then take over there and weld up. Free of charge, just need to but the piping :-D