Grant

Awesome, I have a bag with 8 bulbs that would fit the clock, I can send you a few (incase any don't work) so you can replace it, you'll need a blower resister pack which can be had from eBay for less than a tenner!

An MGZS 180 rear anti roll bar would help with the roll the deck has :)

Might be worth sending 10000rpm a message about the lighter and ash tray, he breaks M's for parts or you could try ebay again for those?

Looks a good base from what you've described!

• Like 2

Awesome, I have a bag with 8 bulbs that would fit the clock, I can send you a few (incase any don't work) so you can replace it, you'll need a blower resister pack which can be had from eBay for less than a tenner!

An MGZS 180 rear anti roll bar would help with the roll the deck has :)

Might be worth sending 10000rpm a message about the lighter and ash tray, he breaks M's for parts or you could try ebay again for those?

Looks a good base from what you've described!

Cheers Kryzs !! That's really nice of you mate, it would be appreciated :-)

Will have a check on eBay now for an ARB I think. There are a few being broken so will drop them a msg. Do the mg drop links got without modification??

Will drop him a PM mate thanks for that.

It seems it mate. That was certainly my conclusion. Will give it a quick clean and going over tomorrow :-D then add some better photos :-)

Sure there was a few of those bits on our facebook page.

Will have a scroll through mate thanks :-)

Sounds like a good motor at a good price = WIN! :D Glad to see you're cuffed with the Deck!

Was a very good price IMO mate. Couple of little niggles, but I'll have them ironed out over the coming months :-)

Cheers mate. Sure I've read somewhere about the bolts.

I won't have a problem there. I have drawers full of bolts from my days working at Honda... Made sure I stocked up before I left :-)

Yeah it is a lot if car for the money mate!

Well as I have this week off work, it is if course raining! And has been all morning so far!!

Hopefully it will clear up later.

Sounds like you've found a cracker, little niggles are easy to sort really and the missing ashtray is a good excuse to upgrade to the mgzs one, much nicer. :)

If you can't find an mg arb, give us a shout I have an MB6 one with brand new (oem) drop links, you can have it for a reasonable price.

• Like 1

Hope so mate. Certainly been well looked after and mechanically wise is mint. Even the rocker cover is still perfect!!

Oh really?? Why/how is it different??

Thanks mate, nice of you. Found one breaker that's got one.. Although I think when you factor in postage as he's miles away, it's going to work out pretty pricey. Is the mb6 ARB thinner do you know??